*La Muerte No Es Más Que Un Reflejo De Lo Que No Quieres Ver*
*La Vida Es Sólo El Tiempo Que Antecede A La Muerte*
(no los desperdicies...)

Cobayo...

Cobayo...
...with the hedgehog's dilemma...

domingo, 9 de julio de 2017

Thank you for trying not hard enough

*Thank you for your encouraging and inspiring words. The same I've been told a hundred times before, the same I know by heart, the same I myself repeat to those who need them. I wish instead of keeping telling me that same shit every single time I'm face with, what I think is a famous successful person, at least one of you could be honest and talk about​ the struggles and tell me how to surpass them. I hate hearing motivational talks... I'm done with trying a thousand ways and still failing... I need a freaking handbook, a guide, some instructions.

Thank you for your motivational speech, thank you for repeating all those words I know by heart, but been unable to take to practice.

Then again... Even though nothing will change... Thank you all.*

No hay comentarios: